Just a few reminders:
- The codes (abbreviations) next to the Challenge Names are detailed in the CHALLENGE CODES TAB at the top of our Paper Playful Blog.
- Please keep in mind that this is a summary only. Details are on the specific Challenge Blogs.
- Please read the Rules/Guidelines on each Challenge blog to confirm you are meeting their criteria.
CG here with your challenges. Ready! Set! GO!
- 613 Avenue Create - M (1st Sunday), 8E, Any Craft Accepted (check for recognition each week, top DT choices, winners, and crafter's voting by on-line community) - #194 Anything Goes w/Optional Twist: Sentimental Journey CAS (CAS project using the color BLUE and make the Sentiment the FOCAL!)
- AAA - 2W, 3E, winner and Top Picks, strictly CAS - #84 Watercolor* (W2 of 2)
- Addicted to Stamps 2W, winner + Top Picks Must include Stamping (no precolored digi's) #142 Use a Number + a Stamp (digi or rubber/clear) (W2 of 2)
- Angie's Digital Stamps - M, 1st Sunday, 3E, Winner and Top Picks - February - Anything Goes with optional twist Anything Goes!
- CAS on Sunday - 2W, 1E, CAS only - #102 Critter (W2 of 2)
- CD Sunday -2W, must use something from a CD - Punches and/or Dies (W1 of 2)
- Christmas Card Challenges - 2W runs for 11 days, must be Christmas/Winter, THEME IS OPTIONAL- #7 Color Challenge* (W1 of 2)
- Colour Your World with Lacy Sunshine - 2W, F, E3, (no pre-colored images) Always Anything Goes
- Come and Get It - W, 3E - For Males
- Crafting When We Can - 2W, 2E, C5 - #138 Photo Inspiration* (W2 of 2)
- Cupcake Inspirations - W, 3E - Cats + Photo Inspiration*
- Dare 2B Artzy Challenges - M, 1st Sunday, E3, (February) All You Need is Love
- Dragonfly Dreams - M, Winner + Top Picks – (Feb) Hearts and Flowers
- Dragonfly Journeys -2W, E5 - #86 Bodacious Bows (W2 of 2)
- Fashionable Stamping - M, 2nd Sunday, 3E, must use rubber stamp, no digi - #120 It's Just Another Number + Rubber/Clear Stamp(s)
- Glitter n Sparkle - W, F - #228 Anything Goes
- Great Impressions - M, 1E, Winner + Top Picks - February - Sketch*
- heARTful Stamping Challenge - W, 2E, weekly Top 3, monthly winner, no digi - Anything Goes + Use a Stamp
- Indian Craft Room - 2W, E1- Must Sign In
- International Art & Soul - 2W, E3, badge awards, all crafting - #2 Recycling (W2 of 2)
- Lasting Memories Layout - W, Photo layouts only (monthly recognition) - LM #332 Birthday Layout + Sketch*
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 Always Anything Goes
- Outlawz - W, CAS only - Must Sign In - Sunday CAS Challenge
- Penny Black and More – M, no digis, 3E – February - Theme: Use your stamp + Must be rubber/clear Stamp
- Pile It On - 2W - Use theme & at least one other challenge - #127 Monsters &/or Fairies (W2 of 2)
- Retro Sketches W - taking a break last post Dec 15
- Stamping Sensations - M, 3E, Winner + Top 3, must use stamp (no pre-colored digis) Stamp must be focal point of project – February - Animal Magic
- Stella Says Sketch - 2W, 3E winner, Top 3, #504 Sketch * (W2 of 2)
- Sunday Postcard Art - W, Top 3, must be 6"x4" postcard – Butterflies
- Sunday Stamps - 2W, C5 - #147 Color Inspiration* (W1 of 2)
- The Corrosive Challenges - M, 2nd Sunday, 3E #2 Anything Goes
- The Mixed Media World Challenge M (2nd Sun), Must be mixed media - any crafts welcome as long as mixed media - #21 (returning in March)
- The Paper Players - W, C4 - #333 Sketch*
- The Ribbon Girls - 2W, Winner(s) - must use ribbon, must be a card – Any Image (W2 of 2)
- Turtle Soup Forum - W, 1E, must be a card – Must sign in
- We Love 2 Create - 2W, 2E, F, SIO - Always Anything Creative/Mixed Media Goes