Happy Sunday, everyone!
Donna, here, with your Sunday Challenges.
Hope next week brings you a little something extra-special!
Just a few reminders:
- The codes (abbreviations) next to the Challenge Names are detailed in the CHALLENGE CODES TAB at the top of our Paper Playful Blog.
- Please keep in mind that this is a summary only. Details are on the specific Challenge Blogs.
- Please read the Rules/Guidelines on each Challenge blog to confirm you are meeting their criteria.
Here are your challenges!
- 613 Avenue Create - W, 3E, Any Craft Accepted - #167 Anything goes with optional twist: Use a Clock or Other Time Piece
- AAA - 2W, 3E, CAS/Modern/Nearly Clean - #60 Easter (W1 of 2)
- Addicted to Stamps 2W Must include Stamping (no pre-colored digi's) #122 Shaped Card + a Stamp (W1 of 2)
- Amusing - W, 2E, no digi - (Mar 13) Shades of Green
- CAS on Sunday - 2W, 1E, CAS only - #78 Sketch (W2 of 2)
- CD Sunday -2W, must use something from a CD - Colour Challenge (W2 of 2)
- Christmas Card Challenges - W, must be Christmas / Winter - TBA #15 Anything Goes
- Colour Your World with Lucy Sunshine - 2W, F, E3, (no pre-colored images) Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- Come and Get It - W, 3E - #109 Easter/Spring
- Crafting When We Can - 2W, 2E, C5 - #114 Use Washi Tape (W2 of 2)
- Cupcake Inspirations - W, 3E - Inspiration #351*
- Dragonfly Dreams - M – (Mar 6) Use a Die Cut + DT Call (changes in ownership. Perhaps chg'g fr wkly to mo'ly? follow-up Feb 21, still not heard bk Feb28, new owner Traci to assume in March per blog post)
- Dragonfly Journeys -W, E5 - #48 Go Green*
- Eclectic Ellapu - M, 2E - March- Pink Team ~ Thinking of You Purple Team ~Flora and Fauna
- Fashionable Stamping - M, 2nd Sunday, 3E, must use rubber stamp - #109 Butterflies
- Glitter n Sparkle - W, F - #179 Use Some Green
- Great Impressions - M, 3E, - MARCH - Bunny Hop!
- Indian Craft Room - 2W, E1- Must Sign In
- Lasting Memories Layout - W, Photo layouts only - LMCB #284 Black Tie Affair
- Lacy Sunshine Coloring Without Boundaries - M, 3E, any skill level/image/coloring book page, for the love of coloring, begins around 1st of month - Feb 28- ends March 26 - Flowery Inspirations (waiting to hear fr Challenge owner about beginning day/date) 2-7 (randomly puts challenges up - no response Mar6)
- Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - 2W (1st & 3rd Sun) E3 #29 Anything Goes (W2 of 2)
- One Stitch At A Time - 2W - #257 Anything Goes with Fancy Borders (W2 of 2)
- Outlawz - W, CAS only - Must Sign In
- Penny Black and More – M, no digis, 3E – March - Feature a Creature
- Pile It On - 2W - Use theme and at least one other challenge, #103 Green and two Other Colors (W2 of 2)
- Quirky Crafts - M - #3? March 6 - Quirky Masculine with ribbon or twine + DT Call
- Retro Sketches W - #206 Sketch *
- Robyn`s Fetish - W - #307 Easter Cards
- Scrapbook Blessings Club Tutorial Challenge - M, F March - Bingo*
- Scrappy Hands - 2W – #60 Tags (W2 of 2)
- Sketchy Colors - 2W - #267 Sketch* (W2 of 2)
- Stamping Sensations - M, 3E, must use stamp (no pre-colored digis) Stamp must be focal point of project – March Flower Power
- Stella Says Sketch - 2W, 3E, SIO, - #405 Sketch* (W1 of 2)
- Sunday Postcard Art - W, JFF, must be 6"x4" postcard – Photographs
- Sunday Stamps - 2W - #122 It's Circles in a Sketch* (W1 of 2)
- The Corrosive Challenges - 3W, 3E #3 Anything Goes (W1 of 3) (is this chg'g to monthly? - have not heard back fr owner)3/13 it appears to be 3 weeks long. Owner described it as "this month's challenge) but is only 18 days long
- The Glory of Christmas (The Christmas Challenge) - 2W all crafting projects welcome - #80 Re-use/Recycle Old Christmas Card (W1 of 2)
- The Mixed Media World Challenge M (2nd Sun), Must be mixed media - any crafts welcome as long as mixed media - #12 Vintage
- The Paper Players - W, C3 - #286 - A Colo(u)r Challenge from Nance*
- The Ribbon Girls - 2W, must use ribbon, must be a card – (Mar 6) "Spring/Easter or Anything Goes" (W2 of 2)
- Turtle Soup Forum - W, 1E, must be a card – Must sign in
- We Love 2 Create - 2W, 2E, F, SIO - #6 Anything Goes Mixed Media Craft Challenge (W1 of 2)